Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Transformers and other stuff

We saw Transformers the other day with Ryan and Becky Jo. Ryan has already seen it 3 time cause he likes it so much, and this is still the first week! I can understand the motivation to see it more than once in the theaters though. If someone invited me to see it with them, I'd go. In a heartbeat. But not on my own. I can wait to buy it on DVD to watch it again on my own. But I have to say that not counting Star Wars 4, 5 and 6, LOTR and Superman, it would be in the top ten fav movies section. Even Rachel enjoyed it, and she never really got into Transformers as a kid.

As a side note though, we did have to pay for babysitting. I just couldn't bring myself to drive from Tacoma to Maple Valley to the theater in Federal Way to Maple Valley to Tacoma in one night. I drive for a living, but sorry, I don't like to drive THAT much. Even though babysitting is soooo expensive now. I think we got charged $5/hr for babysitting! Holy schnikes!

Also I have been playing the Hangman game I put up and it's not easy! The last word I got was "cholestasis." Who knows what that word eves is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!