Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sleeping Habits

So I put my son Ammon down to sleep tonight and he likes to sleep kind of on his side. Not quite on his back, and not really on his side, but somewhere in the middle. Anyway, I put him in the crib just now and he sort of rolled himself up into a ball, put his knees up into his chest with his feet suspended in midair. I don't know how he can hold that position for very long, but he does, for hours sometimes. Then what was funny, after I went to put Ammon down, I went to check in on my wife, and she is sleeping with her knees bent in kind of the same way. So both my wife and my son have similar sleeping positions.
Mine, I'm not sure of since I'm asleep when I would be able to check. All I do know is that I tend to snore like a buzz saw when I'm sleeping on my back and quiet when I'm on my side. How do I know this you ask? Well, my wife will wake me up and tell me to turn over after I've woken her up with my snoring. Apparently I have woken Ammon up in the other room with my snoring, so you know it's loud.
And now to completely change the subject, apparently people are going to start reading my blog now. I got one reply from some unknown person, and I have given out the web address to a few friends and family. I guess I probably shouldn't publish anything that I don't want anyone else to read. But I'm not worried, since anything I say here isn't anything I wouldn't say out loud anyway. This is just an easy way to keep track of my thoughts. So I guess I'm alright with other people reading this, just don't do it when I'm looking, cause that's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!