Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Last Week In A Nutshell

This last week I have not been feeling very motivated. I'm not sure why, cause until today the weather has been very nice. Up in the 80's even. I don't know, it's just been hard to get excited to do anything of consequence. That isn't to say that I haven't been doing anything though. Cause I have. Mostly chores around the house and setting up the new stereo system and little things. But nothing big, like the changing table. Tomorrow I plan on working on it though. I had to buy a new router cause I broke the other one making the last part of the railing for the crib. And I should probably buy a new table saw, cause the one that I have now has a broken switch on it. So the only way to turn it on and off is to plug it in or unplug it. Not very safe if you ask me...

Since I have put the stat counter up, I have gotten a few visits. Mostly from people like family that I know, but I keep getting a few people that visit using the link on my mission page. They are the Anonymous visitors you see on the map, from Austin Texas. I think that they are just the administrators from the page, checking to make sure that I haven't posted anything inappropriate here. But it would be nice if maybe they were people I knew, who I haven't been able to get a hold of from the mission. By the way, in case you didn't know, I'm LDS (or Mormon) and I was a missionary in the Mexico Veracruz Mission. I have a lot of good memories from those two years. Maybe sometime I'll share a few from my journal or put up some pictures or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!