Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Making My Blog More Visitor Friendly

So now that people might be coming to my blog to read the wisdom of the ages, I thought it would be appropriate to make my blog more interesting. Not that what I have to say isn't interesting, but, well I thought I would make the page itself even more exciting. So I have added a few dodads here and there, a way to easily translate the blog into another language (since I have a few friends that might want to read it who don't speak english) and a hit counter at the bottom to see how many unique people visit my blog. I thought it would be nice to know how many people came to visit and read what I have to say. By the way, do you know how difficult it was to find a free stat counter on the web? EASY! But do you know how hard it is to find a free stat counter that doesn't put a bunch of ads on your page, or link your page to some random online store or something? HARD! I spent about 30 minutes and signed up for a bunch of different free counters before I found the one I went with. Anyway, that's not really newsworthy.
I want to add the copter game to the blog (mostly for me) so if anyone who reads this knows where I can get the code or whatever, I'd be grateful! I think might just be addicted to that stupid little game...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!