Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday Night

So to start off, I bought H.P. #7 on Saturday at about 1:30pm and finished it at 5:30am on Sunday. I enjoyed the series immensely and thanks to this book, a lot of unanswered questions have been answered. I think It came to a very effective close. I would be surprised if there was ever any more written, I think I would just feel like the author was just trying to cash in on the success of the series. I don't really think any more needs to be written, unless you count stuff like an encyclopedia-type book to give backstory and definitions and stuff like that. But nothing that adds to the story. Cause it's over. And just let me say that I now understand book 6 better, and don't hate it so much. Actually, after I read book 6, I was pretty upset but now after reading book 7 I understand why things had to happen the way they did. So If I think of book 6 and book 7 as one episode, it makes me feel better about the story. So thank you J.K. Rowling for the good times and the sad times in a magical world I have enjoyed spending so much time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!