Friday, July 20, 2007

The Night Before...

Saturday! Haha I'll bet you thought I was going to say Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. But you were wrong. While I am going to go and purchase it tomorrow, and read it probably in 3 days or less, that isn't what I wanted to talk about tonight.

Wait..... what did I want to talk about? Dang it, now I can't remember. Thanks a lot Harry Potter! You just made me lose my train of thought. Well, since I have started on H.P., I might as well say that I saw the H.P. 5 and enjoyed it very much. This time they did a better job of following the book than in 4, but even then they got the idea across, I suppose. But H.P. 5 was better. I still prefer the books to the movies because I can envision whats happening as I read, and the words almost become pictures that I can watch inside my head. But I find that it happens that way (the pictures in my head thing) with any book I read, not just H.P. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I enjoy movies, but I enjoy reading the books more. Unless it was a book based on a movie. Those.....not so much since they rarely have anything substantial to add to the story being told. I think that the only movies that I enjoyed watching as much as reading the books were Lord of the Rings.

Ok I remember now what I was going to talk about:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!