Sunday, October 12, 2008

RE: No Subject

Today in church we blessed Noah. I was worried that we were going to have too many people in our group to all be up on our chapel's little stand at once, but another family went before us and they had like twice as many people, so I wasn't worried anymore. It was me, the bishop, my dad, Rachel's dad, two of my uncles, three of my brothers (it would have been four, but one went to BlizzCon), and a friend. And Noah. Once we were all mashed together up there I started sweating 'cause it was so hot in such cramped quarters, and I was worried that we were going to start a fire. Fortunately we didn't, and the burning smell was just the result of the new boiler being turned on for the first time. But is was a good blessing. Unfortunately we didn't have anyone out in the foyer this time typing it out as the blessing was given. We did with Ammon, my older brother's wife types really fast, but they didn't bring their computer this time I guess. Of course, I didn't even remember to ask her about it until I was on my way up to the stand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!