Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Morning

Well, it's pretty quiet around the house this morning. Rachel had a work event that she had to attend at 11:ooam and wasn't going to get done with it until about 1:30pm. That's about when I have to get going to work, and she wasn't going to get home in time, so she had to take the kids to my mom's house. So I've had all morning to myself. It's been weird, having a quiet house all to myself. You'd think I would be getting a lot of stuff done since we are still trying to get the house ready to sell, but no... I slept. And it was great.

2 comments:

  1. Getting house ready to sell? Where are you guys planning to head to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Nathan I am sure Rachel appreciated that.=) So you guys are going to sell the home now huh? Are you putting it up now or waiting til the winter? I would reccomend doing it before now before Winter comes, not too many people buy home then. Good luck to you guys. The market is quiet here, but I am sure it is much better there.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!