Thursday, September 4, 2008

No Sleep

See what time I am posting? DO YOU SEE WHAT TIME IT IS? This is crazy, I'm not getting any sleep these days. Noah has decided that the hours of midnight to 3am are his "awake and crying" hours. And once Noah starts crying, Ammon wakes up and starts crying too. And before you ask, no they are not sleeping in the same room. In fact they are not doing much sleeping, period. I think last night I got 3 solid hours, and tonight I am on par for about four. And then I have to go to work and drive big trucks in small streets in Seattle. Oh, there's Noah, TTFN.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man...I remember those days. You look back and wonder how you made it through. You are a walking zombie for a few months. I hope it will get better soon. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I get baby hungry, I just think about night times and the hunger runs away. It is a hard time right now, but it will pass.
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry. I still get no sleep BIG Isaac still thinks he needs to eat at 2-4am. Arghhhh hopefully things get better for you guys. And I will pray for the people in seattle while you out driving sleep deprived

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!