Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here At Work

I am on a break right now at work. They called me in early today to help get the entire reload setup, since the lady who normally does it is gone today, and I'm really the only other person who is not a manager that knows how to do it. And since I came in early, it means I will be working over the hours allowed without taking a break, so here I am, bored out of my mind, taking a break, typing on my blog at work. Did you see how many commas I used in that sentence? And the kicker is, I got it done in the same time that she usually does, so they really didn't have to call me in early. But the pm boss plans for the worst, and hopes for the best. Anyway, I ony have a half an hour break, so it really isn't enough time to go do anything. I've got my music on, and am wishing I had brought my laptop, instead of using these dumb computers they have here at work. They are from the 1980s I am pretty sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!