Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday Morning

Today I have lots of things I need to do:

First item on the list is the dishes.

Then the laundry.

After that, I need to repot my grapefruit plant. Yes, I know I live in Washington, but I'm gonna try to grow one indoors anyway :-b

I also have to fix the weed-eater that a guy at church wants me to fix. I've only put that off for 3 weeks now...

I need to run to the Hardware store and get some more lumber and some chain to build a porch swing and keep working on Ammon's dresser.

I have to mow the back yard.

I've got to finish pruning the hedges. That takes forever, even though I've got a nice electric trimmer.

I have to build corner shelves in Ammon's room so that Rachel can put more junk on them...

I have to read through and prepare my Sunday School lesson.

I probably should look at the Saturn to try and figure out what is making it rumble SO LOUDLY THAT I CAN HARDLY THINK!!! But I really don't want to.

I have to finish filling out those crazy surveys for the University of Michigan, but at least I get paid for that ;-)

There are undoubtedly more things that should be on this list, but I can't really think of any others right now. I'll try to get as much done as I can, but it's only 24 hours. And the last time I checked, I was only one man...

1 comment:

  1. More items in the list??? Arent they enough? I think they would last for quite some time. BTW, I loved your blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!