Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Today the Second

So I just got home from work, and my back is killing me. Tonight during the package re-load, I was assigned to work in the cans. The cans are bad. They make me mad. I was not glad. The cans are about 8'x10' and packages come down the belt too fast for any one person to scan them AND load them at the same time. Especially when you get ten or more in a row that weigh 100lbs or more. That is what I hate most about working for FedEx Express. Working in the cans. I can hardly believe that we hire people to just work in the cans. They come to work for about two hours and just work in the cans. Maybe tomorrow I will take a picture and post it so I have proof as to how bad it really is, just in case someone out there doesn't believe me.

Now on to happier things...

I was able to mow the lawn today. That made me feel good to get out and work in the yard. It was pretty nice today and I got the lawn all mowed nice and pretty, I whacked away at the photinias today and made some good progress there. They have been so out of control lately. But they make for a great hedge. I also did some repair work on the stream/pond I built in the backyard. Al in all, a productive day. Also, the stain has dried on the crib parts so tomorrow I will try to find some time to go out and treat them with some polyurethane and finish that project up so I can start on the changing table/dresser. Ammon is three months old and he still doesn't have a real crib yet...
That's ok though because Rachel still doesn't let him sleep on his own. She will put him in the travel crib we have and then put that right beside the bed, but as soon as he starts fussing, she picks him right up. I think he has her trained. But all that will change once the crib is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!