Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Today the First

Well, I guess it's actually the 8th and it might be the 9th by the time finish, but it is my first official post to my new blog, so I think the title is appropriate.

A little about me and my family: My name is Nathan, I am 27 years old, my birthday is in January and my SSN is #########. Can I also interest you in bank account numbers or credit cards? Anyway, I currently work for Fedex Express, and no I can't get you any really good deals. So don't ask. I am also trying to get up the nerve to go back to school and finish Calculus so that way I can stop working for Fedex Express and get into a job that I might actually like to do...

My wife's name is Rachel. She is also 27, older by 1.5 months. She works for US Bank and yes, she can get you some good deals. That is her job, and she is really good at it. She enjoys singing, chick-flicks and dumb movies, and being a mom. And shopping.


My son's name is Ammon. It is is pronounced like hammond, but without the h and the d. He was born 3 months ago, and is growing up very quickly. I can hardly believe how fast it's going by. He doesn't fit into the same clothes he fit into last week, but I still see him that small and so I still try to put him into those clothes.


Well, that's my small family (so far). I am not sure what else to put into this post since I don't know exactly who is going to be reading it. I just thought it would be nice to put some thoughts down once in a while and I am not much for writing in a journal. I am however on the internet, and so maybe this blog will inspire me to be better at the whole journal thing. I don't know. What ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!