Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

I am tired. I have a toothache. I have a headache. I didn't get to take a real lunch at work today. I need to do laundry. I was late to work today. I failed miserably on my route today. I just paid a bunch of bills. I don't want to watch American Idol. I want to read a book, but my eyes are too tired. I had to eat microwave burritos for dinner. I am paying for that now. I have to clean up this room. I am still wearing my FedEx clothes, even though I have been home for almost two hours now. It is raining. It might snow again tonight. I still haven't finished the dresser. But I am holding my baby boy, and he is laughing. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!