Sunday, January 4, 2009

First New Post of the Year

So in this, my first new post of the year I want to say that I have no real New Years Resolutions. I have things I want to change about myself, but why do I need a new year to make that stuff happen? Anyway with that said, I would like to tell you all how great it felt to get up this morning at 8:30am. I didn't have to wake up to an alarm, and I got up when my body was no longer tired. It felt so good. I don't think I have done that in two months. I guess this is going to be a really random post, because the other thing I want to talk about is Christmas. I got Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the Wii. It is pretty much awesome. You get to do everything by waving around the Wiimote and the Nunchuck in the air: use the force, swing your lightsaber, move around, look around... all that stuff. That is what is so great about the Wii in my opinion. It's not about the graphics, it's all about the interactivity. With the Wii, you get to DO things, not just push buttons and feel your controller vibrate a little bit in your hands. I have been trying to get my hands on a copy of Wii Fit too. Maybe then I would start excersizing right? And if I also got Shaun White's Snowboarding game to go along with it, even better...
Ok, that's enough for now. Happy New Year everyone.

1 comment:

  1. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got a Wii for christmas and are enjoying borrowing the neighbor kids racing wheels and games!!!! if you find a wii fit anywhere let us know

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!