Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Theives

Last night someone decided to be a jerk and stole some of our stuff out of our car. I hope that whoever just opened the door of our blue Mazda cx-9 and took our GPS, our church and karaoke cd's and other odds and ends of basically worthless stuff (worthless to other people, unless you are the kind of person who likes to listen to stolen church music) is having a good time with it. If you are not, or couldn't find someone to buy it (for some reason) you could give it back, and I wouldn't be upset with you anymore. I'm not too worried about the gps, but we would like to have the cd's back. If you don't have them anymore, and could let me know where you ended up tossing them, I will even go get them myself. Just leave an anonymous comment here on the blog, and I will take care of the rest.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!