Thursday, December 31, 2009

The End

Not of my blog, but the year. I would like to list out all of the major things that happened to our family this year. This might take a while, so if you don't see this post until well after the new year, just know that I started it on Dec. 31, 2009 at about 5:30pm. I don't have a lot of really wise or sage things to say, but I just want everyone to have a great new year. I hope that all your wildest dreams come true. There are a great many good things that I hope will happen for our family this year. I hope that we get our house built this year. I hope that I get back the benefits that were taken away from us at work last year because of the economy. I hope that we have our third kid this year. I hope that it is either a girl or a boy. There are other things too, but I want to be done for now. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!