Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Sometimes I think that the Christmas season in general is over rated. I mean, spending time with your family is great and everything( we spent Christmas eve at my in-laws, Christmas morning at our place, and Christmas day with my family), and the whole presents thing is nice (I got a few games for the Wii, some Oriental style cookware, a magazine subscription to one of my favorite magazines, and Rachel bought me the nook, the e-reader from Barnes and Noble though it will not be here till mid February), and the food is always good (I made Belgian waffles for dinner at the Dunns and then for dinner at my moms, we had rib-eye steak and Dungeness crab). But other than that, I think the whole thing is over rated...

But not really. I'll write more when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!