Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where does the Time go?

Does anyone know? Because I sure don't have a clue. My last post was something like a month ago, and I didn't even realize it....
Right now Ammon and I are eating breakfast. He is eating his very healthy breakfast of OJ, Eggo waffles, pear-flavored applesauce, and string cheese. He just like variety I suppose. The only problem is that whenever I'm not looking, he starts to dump his juice out of the sippy cup all over his tray and it makes such a big mess... I on the other hand am eating Cookie Crisp cereal. It is also a healthy breakfast, because it tastes like chocolate chip cookies... and it is fortified with at least a thousand vitamins, so you know it's good for you.
Now Ammon is throwing his breakfast on the floor (as he usually does when he is done) so I have to get him out before he makes too big a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!