Friday, November 13, 2009

Homeless

My family and I are oficially homeless starting today, as of about an hour ago (9am). We finished packing up all of our stuff last night and slept at my mom's house so that way there was nothing that we needed to take care of as far as the house went this morning. The buyers were supposed to come over and take possession of the house at 5064 38th ST NE Tacoma WA 98422 (I'm posting the address now since I don't live there anymore) at 9am this morning and we didn't want to meet the people invading our sanctuary on our way out. It was kind of sad being the last one out, and shutting the door for the last time. After all, we lived there for almost 6 years, we had both of our children in that house, there were several improvements we made to the place to make it more livable for us. There is a lot of our blood sweat and tears in that building and the land underneath it. But it's on to bigger and better things now, since we have a big piece of lakefront property to build our new house on. There will be more blood sweat and tears poured into the new place than there ever was in the old house. I just hope I didn't forget anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!